HOW TO USE
- Excellent in skin care products. Due to it's high omega content, it can help make skin soft, supple and elastic
- Add to face oils to help with mature skin, fine lines and wrinkles
- Combine it with calendula oil and soothing essential oils such as Roman Chamomile and Lavender in after sun care body oils.
- Create a chest oil with argan, rosehip and camellia oil to help the regeneration of the upper chest and neck area.
- Use it in skin oils to help with eczema and psoriasis. Combine it with evening primrose oil and soothing calendula to nourish dry, irritated skin.
- Can be used by itself on damp hair ends to help with dryness. Or, combine it with coconut oil to make a hair treatment oil