HOW TO USE
- Very high in gamma linolenic acid
- Excellent for treating scars and skin rejuvenation
- Use for skins that suffer with eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Helps to retain moisture and therefore prevents drying of the skin
- Great in face oils as it is very 'short' - therefore absorbs into the skin quickly.
- To use on larger areas of the body, blend it with 'longer' oils such as jojoba as it will not spread easily on the skin.
- Good to blend with rosehip oil in a face oil to help treat acne. Maybe blend it with tea tree and lavender essential oils
- Use in face oils for mature skin
- Blend with Vitamin E oil and rosehip when using to help heal scar tissue
- Use in a hair oil with argan and coconut to help treat dandruff
- Blend with a heavier scented essential oil such as frankincense to help mask the natural 'mouldy' smell of borage oil
Never take internally, especially if on medication as it can interfere with it
For sensitive skins, replace borage with evening primrose oil instead