HOW TO USE
- Excellent for mature skins as the high palmitic acid content can help to reduce the skin's ageing process. When using in face oils, blend with drier oils such as rosehip oil
- Avoid if you suffer with acne or larger pores as it can be a little too rich
- Has a natural SPF of 4 and can help to counteract the sun's ageing process
- It only contains a small amount of natural fatty acids so it is not very nourishing, therefore blend it with oils rich in essential fatty acids like borage
- Make a dry/mature skin face oil by blending macadamia oil, rosehip, evening primrose and vitamin e oil. Add frankincense, geranium or chamomile essential oil to enhance it.
MAY CAUSE SENSITIVITY IN PEOPLE WITH NUT ALLERGIES