OUR COCONUT OIL IS LIQUID FRACTIONATED AND FREE OF IMPURITIES.
HOW TO USE
- Excellent for massage as provides very 'long' strokes
- Very moisturisng oil and can be applied neat to the skin to help with dryness
- Do not apply to the face neat, only use a small amount blended with other oils such as rosehip or jojoba if really necessary as it can block the pores. Definitely not to be used on oily or acne prone skins
- Excellent for hair treatments and hair oils when blended with argan and jojoba oil
- Some people use it as a tanning oil. However, it has not natural sun filter so although it will help the skin tan, it does not have any UV protection.
- Excellent to blend with other 'shorter' oils to help it give 'longer' strokes. Blend with short and sticky oils such as calendula and castor to help it spread better when applying to larger areas of the body
- Blend it with other essential oils to use as a bath oil by itself (be careful though as the bath floor may become slippery). Blend with mandarin and frankincense to help with insomnia