- Blend (using jojoba or rosehip oil) with lavender and tea tree to help with acne, congested and oily skin.
- Blend with rosehip and apply to scars and stretch marks (only pink stretch marks unfortunately)
(acne, congested and oily skin, scars, spots, stretch marks, toner)
CIRCULATION, MUSCLES AND JOINTS:
- Blend with a carrier oil and grapefruit essential oil and massage into skin around thighs and areas of water retention. If you can, use a massager to enhance the results
(fluid retention, obesity)
- blend with lavender and a carrier oil and gently massage onto stomach to help with trapped wind
- Use in massage, bath or in an oil burner to help with insomnia and stress. Blends well with frankincense, chamomile or lavender to create well-being and relaxation.
(insomnia, nervous tension, restlessness)
non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing, possibly phototoxic.
Mandarin Essential Oil
- A nice relaxing oil great in skincare
- Great to use in bath blend to aid with a peaceful sleep
- Can be used as an air freshener in an oil burner to give a beautiful, sweet fragrance
- Can be blended with a carrier oil to help treat stretch marks (pink)