Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Create a floral water and use as a skin toner to help with problematic skin conditions
- Use in a face oil blend with rosehip or jojoba oil to help with most facial skin problems
- Treat allergies and rashes by blending chamomile into a bath blend, skin oil or floral water to help the symptoms
- Create a skin oil with lavender to help with irritated skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, dry skin, sensitive skin and inflammation. Blend in calendula and sweet almond oil
- Blend with tea tree and a carrier oil and apply to insect bits
- Use in a compress to help with toothache and teething pains
(acne, allergies, boils, burns, cuts, chilblains, dermatitis, earache, eczema, hair care, inflammations, insect bites, rashes, sensitive skin, teething pain, toothache, wounds)
CIRCULATION, MUSCLES AND JOINTS:
- Blend with eucalyptus and lavender in a massage oil or bath blend to help with arthritis.
- Use in a blend with arnica to help with muscular aches and pains
- Use in a bath and massage blend to help with rheumatism. Can also be blended with eucalyptus and lavender
- Add to a compress to help with sprains
(arthritis, inflamed joint, muscular pain, neuralgia, rheumatism, sprains)
- Create a massage blend with coconut or sweet almond oil and add chamomile to help with colic, indigestion and nausea. Massage into the abdomen area.
(dyspepsia, colic, indigestion, nausea, sickness)
- Create a massage oil with evening primrose oil, geranium and chamomile to help with menopausal problems. Massage into the lower abdomen. Can also be used in a bath blend.
(dysmenorrhoea, menopausal problems, menorrhagia
- To help with insomnia and stress-related complaints, make a bath blend with lavender and chamomile to help relax the mind.
- Create an oil blend with sweet almond oil, lavender and chamomile. Massage into the temples and back of neck to help with migraines and headaches
(insomnia, headaches, nervous tension, migraines, stress-related complaints)
non-toxic, non-irritant; causes dermatitis in some individuals
HOW TO USE
- Think calming - so can help with sleep, with skin irritation, with anxiety etc.
- can be added to oil burners to help with nerves and anxiety
- I love to use this to help with skin irritations, burns, bruises etc.
- Roman Chamomile is great blended with a carrier oil to aid with PMT and also to ease with throat infections
- It can also help with allergies and asthma. I would recommend using it as in inhalation method - either by using steam or applying to a tissue and inhaling
- It is excellent for skin conditions and can be blended with a carrier oils (such as calendula) to help sooth dry and irritated skin.
- You can use it in a bath blend to help calm the skin