Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Treat skin problems by blending with a carrier oil (such as jojoba or rosehip) and applying a few drops to the face
- Use in a hair oil blended with coconut or argan oil to stimulate hair growth. Use the oil to really massage the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles
- Make a floral water with spring water and grapefruit essential oil to use as a toner. Please see the 'How To' page for details
(acne, congested and oily skin, promotes hair growth, tones the skin and tissues)
CIRCULATION, MUSCLES AND JOINTS:
- Blend with Mandarin essential oil and a carrier oil to use to treat cellulite and water retention. Massage into the skin using your hands, a massager or body brush to really stimulate the area
- Add to a bath with lavender to help relax muscles after workout
- Use in an oil burner to help awaken the mind before a workout
(cellulitis, excercise preparation, muscle fatigue, obesity, stiffness, water retention)
- Blend with any of the following oils to help with cold or flu symptoms. Can be used in the bath, blend an oil with a carrier oil to massage onto the chest or use in the steam inhalation method - eucalyptus, frankincense, lime or tea tree
(chills, colds, flu)
- Can be used to help treat depression. Spend a night of uplifting your mind by burning the oil in an oil burner.
- Make a body oil blended with a little coconut or sweet almond oil and grapefruit. Massage all over the body and inhale the aroma to uplift the mind
- Use in an oil burner to create an uplifting scent throughout your space and to help alleviate headaches. Can also be blended with lavender and chamomile
- To help treat headaches, blend with a carrier oil and massage on to temples. Can be blended with essential oils such as lavender and chamomile.
- Add to a bath blend to aid with nerves and stress
(depression, headache,nervous exhaustion, performance stress)
non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing, non-phototoxic.
HOW TO USE
- Great to put in an oil burner to create a positive, fresh, uplifting environment
- Can be used in a carrier oil (such as rosehip or jojoba) to help with acne
- It is also good for hangovers, colds, moodiness, headaches and can help ditherers to become more decisive
- Create a body oil with grapefruit and use with a body brush to help with cellulite
- Add to a bath blend to help with mood, depression and lack of energy.
- An excellent oil to burn in the house for hungover mornings or just whe you're feeling down