HOW TO USE
- A very dry oil which is soothing and moisturising.
- Contains a high vitamin A content to help with acne, pimples and boils
- Excellent for treating scarring and repairing damaged skin tissue
- It can have quite a strong smell, so use it it small quantities first to check that you don't mind it.
- Excellent in face and skin oils for cell regeneration
- Use to help heal or repair skin that has suffered from scalds, burns, varicose veins and skin overexposed to sunlight
- Use it to help treat fine lines around the eyes, wrinkles and scars. Blend with evening primrose oil to help enhance the effects
- Use around the mouth to help with fine lines and wrinkles
- Can help with skin infections such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, pimples and boils
- Use in aftersun oils to help repair skin overexposed to sunlight
- Blend with arnica to help with rheumatism and circulation