With March being the month of Women, I thought we could do a nice invigorating recipe for us ladies (and men too if they wish!) to make us feel fresh, glowing and ready for Spring.
This should be a nice simple recipe for you to try yourself at home...
What you need:
dark glass amber jar (120ml)
soft brown sugar
1 tbsp castor oil
1 tbsp coconut milk powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
dried rose petals (optional)
8-10 drops grapefruit essential oil
- Simply fill your glass jar with sugar and then pour into a mixing dish
- Add to the mixing dish the castor oil, coconut milk powder and enough coconut oil to make a thick scrub - you don't want it too runny
- Finally, add around 8-10 drops of grapefruit essential oil and a sprinkle of rose petals if you wish
- Use in the bath or shower. Gently massage the scrub over your body concentrating on knees, ankles, elbows and backs of thighs
- Follow with a body oil of your choice
CAUTION: Be aware bath floor may become slippery from oils. Do not apply to face
Happy Women's Month!
Thanks so much for reading,